Celebrate Fairfax, Inc. occasionally has job openings for full or part-time employment. We also offer some paid internships for the spring and summer semesters.
Specific job openings and internship opportunities will be posted below, if any positions are available. If you are interested in learning about future employment opportunities, please periodically check this section for postings. Please do not call or send emails unless directed to do so by a specific job listing. Celebrate Fairfax is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Job Postings:
Currently, there are no job openings.
Current Internship Openings:
Spring & Summer
- Corporate Development Coordinator (January to June)
- Program Coordinator (January to June)
- Entertainment Coordinator (January to June)
- Event Operations Team (May to June)
- Exhibits Coordinator (Filled for 2019)
- Volunteer & Program Coordinator (Filled for 2019)
- Coming Soon – Check back in March
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to Trinity Yansick at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail Celebrate Fairfax, Inc., 12000 Government Center Parkway, Suite 247, Fairfax, VA 22035.
If you are interested in volunteering for individual CFI events or completing school required hours, visit our Volunteer Page to register. For additional questions or to learn about group volunteer opportunities, please contact email@example.com.