No Fuss Fundraiser – Community Ticket Partnerships
The Celebrate Fairfax! Community Ticket Partner Initiative is an easy-to-implement, labor free fundraising program for 501(c)3 non-profit organizations. Celebrate Fairfax is interested in cultivating community partnerships with local non-profit organizations to help publicize the 35th annual Celebrate Fairfax! Festival. In exchange for spreading the word about Celebrate Fairfax!, Community Ticket Partners will receive a percentage of ticket sales. Here is how it works:
- Each Community Ticket Partner will receive a unique code to supply constituents as part of the email publicity campaign.
- Non-profit ticket partners will publicize the festival to their constituents (emails, newsletters, websites, social media, etc.).
- $1.00 of all tickets purchased, based on each Community Ticket Partner’s unique code, will be donated back to the respective non-profit organization! All ticket types are included in this promotion. Ticket types include: Admission, Combo and Weekend Passes.
- As a special incentive, for every 50 tickets an organization sells, Celebrate Fairfax, Inc. will give a bonus donation of $50. (For example: 150 tickets sold = $150 donation for the organization. In addition, Celebrate Fairfax, Inc. will match that donation with an additional $150. So that’s $300 for the non-profit!).
- Community Tickets are only available for purchase online and cannot be purchased from Wegman’s or at the festival gate. Community ticket sales may not begin prior to Tuesday, April 10th. Codes may NOT be used during the Super Early Bird sale.
- Sign your organization up to be a Community Ticket Partner by downloading and filling out the Partner Application and faxing it back to 703-222-9784.
Download: Community Ticket Partner Program Form
For additional questions, contact the Celebrate Fairfax Office at 703-324-5316.