Are you interested in being one of Celebrate Fairfax!’s 40 festival food vendors? If so, we would love to find out more about your vending operation. All new vendors (vendors who DID NOT participate in the 2019 Celebrate Fairfax events) must have a food vendor consideration form on file to be eligible for future events.
Food vendors are selected based on a variety of factors, including past participation in the Celebrate Fairfax! Festival, menu and potential conﬂicts with other vendors, prior experience with other festivals and health department approval.
Upon submission, your consideration application will be reviewed by the festival committee and you will be contacted should any further information be needed and/or if you are selected as a vendor for the upcoming Celebrate Fairfax! Festival and/or any future events.
2020 Celebrate Fairfax! Festival Food Vendor Consideration Form –
2020 Vendor Information & Maps
- Confirmation Packet
- Food Vendor Listing
- Food Vendor Terms & Conditions
- Festival Maps:
- Overall Exhibitor Locations
- Center of Event
- Crosswalk & Food Court
- Children’s Ave, Main Stage
- DockDogs & Red Gate
- Event Site Map
- Transportation & Parking:
Returning 2020 Food Vendors Information
Booth Options for Returning 2019 Food Vendors:
- Full Service Concessionaire – $1,285
- Single Item Concessionaire – $865
Additional Options for Returning Food Vendors:
- Additional Space (Increments of 5 x 20) – $250
- Electric (110v Service – First Two Circuits) – $150 ea.
- Electric (220v Service – First Two Circuits) – $175 ea.
- Additional Electrical Circuits – $75
- Tent Rental – $300