Become a Celebrate Fairfax! Festival Volunteer
Each year, more than 1,500 volunteers come together to make this event a success; we sincerely appreciate your dedication and we are looking forward to another amazing year with you!
Registration will open in March 2018. Check back soon!
Volunteering with a Group of 5 or More:
Please note: Group slots fill quickly, so please let us know a.s.a.p.
Volunteers Under Age 18:
- All volunteers must be at least 13 years and older.
- All volunteers must sign a volunteer waiver which is located on our volunteer registration website
All volunteers are asked to commit to at least one 3-4 hours shift and receive:
- Free access into the festival on the day of the volunteer shift (early admission into the Festival prior to volunteer shift is not permitted)
- A Celebrate Fairfax! Festival T-shirt
- Snacks and beverages in at our Volunteer Hospitality tent
- Entry into our Volunteer Incentive Raffle with a chance to win gift certificates to restaurants and local businesses and other great prizes.
- Credits/hours for high school community service programs
- An amazing networking opportunity and a fun, rewarding experience!
Volunteer Handbook & Information:
**2018 Updates Coming Spring 2018**
2017 Celebrate Fairfax! Volunteer Raffle:
The following companies listed below have graciously donated prizes for our Volunteer Incentives raffle.
- Bowl America, Inc.
- Blue Box Sports
- Buffalo Wing Factory & Pub
- Cantina D’Italia
- Cava Mezze Grill
- Cyclone Anaya’s Mexican Restaurant
- Earth Trek
- Glory Days
- Great American Restaurants
- Hobby Works
- International Spy Museum
- Jersey Mikes
- Karin’s Florist
- Madame Tussauds
- Potomac Horse Center
- Potomac Nationals
- Ratner Companies
- The Women’s Club
- University Mall Theaters
- Urban Pirates
- Whole Foods