Welcome to The PARC at Tysons. PARC stands for People, Arts, Recreation, and Community. This new community event venue will be hosting events that change for the seasons – from family fall activities, beer festivals, concerts, silent discos and more! Check back here and on our social media to keep up to date with what’s happening in your backyard!
Holiday Market & Winter Village
Saturday, December 4th, 11th, and 18th
12PM – 5PM
It’s the most wonderful time of the year – celebrate the holiday season with local vendors from the Fairfax area! Visit The PARC at Tysons the first 3 Saturday’s of December for a pop-up shop of local artisans and small businesses offering their unique holiday-inspired goods and gifts!
On Saturday, December 18th, The PARC in Tysons will be transformed into a festive winter village, featuring a local holiday market, an iceless skating rink, and other snowtastic activities for the whole family to enjoy!
If you are interested in participating as a local artisan, please email us at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where is this event?
- How do I get there?
- There is limited free parking onsite. Additional paid parking can be found at the garage right down the road (8401 Greensboro Drive #800, Mclean, VA 22102 – a 3 minute walk to The PARC). The Spring Hill Metro station is also only about a 1/2 mile away.
- How much does this event cost? Do I have to buy a ticket or register?
- This event is free and open to the public! There is no cost or registration needed to attend. Additional items, such as food, beverages, and merchandise have a cost.
- Is this event indoors or outdoors?
- Both! The market will be inside, and the iceless skating rink (and other fun activities) will be outside. The PARC is a Fairfax County facility. As of August 9th, 2021, everyone – regardless of vaccination status – will be required to wear a mask while inside all Fairfax County facilities to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- I have a question that you didn’t answer, who can I ask?
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 703-324-3247 and a staff member will be happy to answer any questions you have!