Welcome to The PARC at Tysons! PARC stands for People, Arts, Recreation, and Community. Celebrate Fairfax, Inc. will be hosting community engagement activities and events that change for the seasons – from family fall activities, beer festivals, concerts, silent discos, shop local markets, art shows, and more! Check back here and on our social media to keep up to date with what’s happening in your backyard!
- Tysons Block Party Series
- Join us for an evening of summer fun! Featuring the Fairfax County karaoke competition, music, beer, food, and outdoor games!
- Upcoming Dates
- July 15th – Featuring Fairfax County Karaoke Semi-Finals
- August 19th – Featuring Fairfax County Karaoke Finals
- Past Dates
- June 17th – Featuring Fairfax County Karaoke Wildcard Competition
- Shop Local Saturday Markets
- Shop local at the PARC! Shop local vendors, makers, and artisans from throughout Fairfax County and the greater DMV at this monthly market! Think farmer’s market, but without the produce!
- Upcoming Dates
- July 9
- August 13
- September 3
- Participating Exhibitors:
June 11th July 9th Adoorment Wreathes Alyssa Bazaar Alyssa Bazaar Arty Trails Arty Trails babycito BrendaMade LLC BOHDI JUICERY Brooke & Brie Soap BrendaMade LLC Chavi Treasures Camdles CrochetDesignsByToni Chhavi Treasures Divine Healing CJR Unike Farenheit99 & Co. CrochetDesignsByToni Finca Divine Healing Klayish Farenheit99 & Co. KustomCoffee Finca Little City Blossoms Gnosy Gnomes Romia’s Boutique GoodeLovee For Moms Sad Girl Stuff Fashion Gift Shop Sarah’s Jamz & Jellies LB’s Desserts Shutdown Sewing Leafhopper Illustrations Simply Sara Lily and Sparrow Clay Snugabutter Little Orange Cafe, LLC Starchild Energy Jewelry Magayon Collections SustainablyDMarie Max’s Mixtures Candles & Soaps The Shell Patch Meg’s Minions Tysons Creamery Miss Boujee Paws Boutique Mr. C Candle Co Pia Miranda Designs Sarah’s Jamz & Jellies Shelley’s Beaded Bracelets Simply Sara Sip Coffee Inc Stix and Stones SustainablyDMarie The Shell Patch Tradegenix Inc White Lily Shoppe XTRAANDCO
Are you a local maker, crafter, or artisan interested in participating? Click here for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where is this event?
- How do I get there?
- There is limited free parking onsite. Additional paid parking can be found at the garage right down the road (8401 Greensboro Drive #800, Mclean, VA 22102 – a 3 minute walk to The PARC). The Spring Hill Metro station is also only about a 1/2 mile away.
- How much does this event cost? Do I have to buy a ticket or register?
- This event is free and open to the public! There is no cost or registration needed to attend. Additional items, such as food, beverages, and merchandise have a cost.
- Is this event indoors or outdoors?
- The market is year-round and inside. The PARC is a Fairfax County facility – as of August 9th, 2021, everyone (regardless of vaccination status) will be required to wear a mask while inside all Fairfax County facilities to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- I have a question that you didn’t answer, who can I ask?
- Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 703-324-3247 and a staff member will be happy to answer any questions you have!