Welcome to The PARC at Tysons! PARC stands for People, Arts, Recreation, and Community. Celebrate Fairfax, Inc. will be hosting community engagement activities and events that change for the seasons – from family fall activities, beer festivals, concerts, silent discos, shop local markets, art shows and more! Check back here and on our social media to keep up to date with what’s happening in your backyard!
- Shop Local Saturday Market
Saturday, January 15th & 29th
12 PM – 5 PM
More dates to be announced soon!
Start off the new year right by shopping small and supporting your local community! Visit The PARC at Tysons on Saturday, January 15th & 29th as we kick off our Shop Local Saturday Markets, featuring 25+ local exhibitors: from handmade soaps and jewelry, to local art and design, fresh fashion, and a variety of baked goods and sweet treats. This is a space for small businesses, artisans, and, makers to grow. Don’t let the weather keep you from coming – stay warm as you shop this indoor pop-up shop. Plenty of accessible parking on the property and nearby!
Are you a local business or maker interested in participating? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to get involved.
January 15th January 29th Aarons Boutique Aarons Boutique Alyssa Bazaar Alyssa Bazaar Broad Run Boards Bmore Lit Candle Company Crochet Designs by Toni Broad Run Boards Farmasi with Jeanne Butterflies Bakeshop Finca CERT Grace Baby Co. Crochet Designs by Toni Handmade by LMAC Farmasi with Jeanne Hometown Go Finca Jewelry You Love Grace Baby Co. Knafeh Confections Handmade by LMAC KustomCoffee Jewelry You Love LB’s Desserts Kingdom Gourmet Foods Oak Lane Soapworks Knafeh Confections Panache Point KustomCoffee Pet Wants Chantilly LB’s Desserts Rosy Rocs MadeByMakennaStudios Rustic Slate Candle Company Miss Boujee Paws Boutique Southern Lady Crafts Panache Point SustainablyDMarie Pet Wants Chantilly The Claustrum Rosy Rocs Toimoi Bakery Rustic Slate Candle Company Turkan Art and Design Shutdown Sewing Viera Naturals Snugabutter LLC Walkers Gallery Southern Lady Crafts Wild & Wonderful Workshop SustainablyDMarie The Claustrum Toimoi Bakery Turkan Art and Design Versailles Gallery Viera Naturals Wild & Wonderful Workshop
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where is this event?
- How do I get there?
- There is limited free parking onsite. Additional paid parking can be found at the garage right down the road (8401 Greensboro Drive #800, Mclean, VA 22102 – a 3 minute walk to The PARC). The Spring Hill Metro station is also only about a 1/2 mile away.
- How much does this event cost? Do I have to buy a ticket or register?
- This event is free and open to the public! There is no cost or registration needed to attend. Additional items, such as food, beverages, and merchandise have a cost.
- Is this event indoors or outdoors?
- The market is year-round and inside. The PARC is a Fairfax County facility – as of August 9th, 2021, everyone (regardless of vaccination status) will be required to wear a mask while inside all Fairfax County facilities to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- I have a question that you didn’t answer, who can I ask?
- Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 703-324-3247 and a staff member will be happy to answer any questions you have!
- Tysons Block Party
- Holiday Market & Winter Village
Saturday, December 4th, 11th, and 18th
12PM – 5PM
It’s the most wonderful time of the year – celebrate the holiday season with local vendors from the Fairfax area! Visit The PARC at Tysons the first 3 Saturday’s of December for a pop-up shop of local artisans and small businesses offering their unique holiday-inspired goods and gifts!
On Saturday, December 18th, The PARC in Tysons will be transformed into a festive winter village, featuring a local holiday market, an iceless skating rink, and other snowtastic activities for the whole family to enjoy!